Some of the intelligence outputs:
- Real time data and insights into social impact government and corporate entities have due to their extensive use of the road network when fulfilling their obligations.
- Highlight a user’s (natural or juristic) direct and indirect contributions to the safety of Road Transport System.
- Produce crucial insights to the background of accidents including influences from vehicle fitness and safety; infrastructure adequacy and user behavior.
- Combine complex data to ascertain threat, brain drain, fear, panic, stress and anxiety caused by interaction with Road Transport System.
- Build psychological traits based on how each user interacts with the Road Transport System, e.g aggressiveness, inconsideration, etc.
- Information platforms for road users to be connected and informed on each other’s risk levels.
- Functional ways of grouping data to ascertain risk elements, overall outcomes, behavioral traits of factors in the Road Transport System.
- Monitoring system and behavioral change instigator for Road Transport System.