Due to the large volume detailed data we collect with broad insights, continuous learning is an important element of our operations. Our systems can create unique data traits which assist our analysts understand insights that might not have been anticipated. The process allows us to understand psychological and behavioral traits of road users based on interactions at a deeper level.
- Driver Psychological Traits
- Behavior influenced by road encounters
- Behavior influenced by infrastructure
- Health Information based on migration patterns during peak travel seasons, e.g Blood group types travelling to Limpopo; How many individuals travelling in public transport at a given period.
- Insights from combined data and continuous engineering.